Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November First!

I started a blog last year, but lost it in cyberland. So here I am again.
I'm a quilter, sewer, work full time as a Support Worker, Mom to two, and Granny to two.
This a place where I can share projects, tutorials and info on all the things I'm working on.
Of coarse I'll be adding pictures of my grand daughter Lily and Grandson Levi, My two poodles, which just had a small liter of two puppies.
Now I just need to figure out how to add pictures etc.

Maria

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, we are swap partners for the ornament swap! Nice to meet you, sorry about losing your blog, that is really too bad.
    I look forward to swapping with you and getting to know you!
    I need to email you, I don't see an email here, can you send it to me on through the blog or web, www.thefrenchbear.ca, follow the comment instructions. Thanks!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete